Sunday, June 2, 2013

Looks like the answer is....

YES - at least technically.  The pictures and such went up easy and adding text worked perfectly. Great news.

Now, for the answer from the heart.  Part of me would prefer to not take the time....but I know that I will appreciate myself more for taking the time to at least post pictures.   My biggest problem is OVER THINKING it ~ Not worring if my pictures aren't "good enough" or if the background of the pictures show the kids toys on the floor or a messy counter.    We're not perfectly tidy people throughout the day. That's us.
Also, not putting too much time into what I"m writing. Sometimes I read it over a billion times(it seems) before I post...then I read it again. Why do I do that?  There aren't any grammar police cruising my blog to find errors and why would I really care if they did.    Mostly, its because I want my words to be clear and like I said in the previously post, this writing business is very difficult for me.

Ok, so back to blogging. Ideally it would be weekly, but probably bi-weekly is more realistic.  Let's hope I remember to take pictures!!  My friend suggested to take one every day. That's a great idea.  It's June 2nd today - so ramp up time of 3 months should be a good amount.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment